Skuvue is a fully integrated drop ship and fulfilment platform that will transform the relationship between retailers and suppliers. The Skuvue platform allows suppliers to promote new products and ranges, while retailers can easily list new products using optimised, store-ready content. Forget months of communication, lengthy negotiations and time-consuming product enrolment processes – Skuvue has it all covered.
Go from SKU upload to retailer’s store smoothly and quickly thanks to the innovative Skuvue platform.
How it Works
- Suppliers and retailers sign up to the Skuvue platform with one of our affordable packages
- Suppliers upload new products via the Catalogue App
- Buyers can communicate with suppliers to request further information or pricing details
- Buyers can choose products and ranges to list online or in their catalogues
- Suppliers and retails connect with each other to build strong commercial relationships
- Skuvue integrates with suppliers and retailers to easily automate data and content transfer
- Skuvue provides professional services such as customer service, reverse logistics and financial management – taking all the hassle out of product enrolment for both suppliers and retailers.
Who is Skuvue designed for?
The Skuvue platform is ideal for use in supply chain management, allowing Account Managers and buyers to understand key sales trends. Product data and sales trends can then be communicated to your internal team to inform future buying and selling decisions. Monitoring large amounts of sales data can be a difficult task, however it is also crucial to making timely decisions in the retail world. Skuvue allows retailers and suppliers to automate product enrolment, sales processing, financial management and sales reporting with user-friendly, personalised dashboards.
Why Choose Skuvue?
Skuvue is a cloud-based platform that lets suppliers and retailers integrate with the platform – and each other – via interactive dashboards and an easy-to-use web portal on a global scale.
- Discover new products and fulfilment channels
- Fulfil orders direct to consumers from thousands of suppliers using only the Skuvue system
- View SKUs and product data to fill online stores or catalogues with optimised content
- Manage and track all orders from enrolment to purchase
- Generate reports and monitor sales trends
- Integrate with big-name retailers to list products in their stores
- Build strong commercial relationships with buyers and retailers to resolve order issues
- Upload products and ranges to Skuvue to open up new sales opportunities
- Promote products to a huge database of retailers globally
- Create reports on bestselling products and sales trends with each retailer
Skuvue offers a unique combination of drop ship solutions, marketplace collaboration and retail intelligence to allow both suppliers and retailers to make informed buying and selling decisions, communicate easily with colleagues, and fulfil order shipments to customers.
For streamlined order fulfilment and management – Skuvue is the future.
Notes: The abbreviation ‘sku’ stands for Stock Keeping Unit Wikipedia defines sku as follows;
In the field of inventory management, a stock keeping unit or SKU is a distinct item for sale, such as a product or service, and all attributes associated with the item that distinguish it from other items. For a product, these attributes include, but are not limited to, manufacturer, product description, material, size, color, packaging, and warranty terms. When a business takes an inventory, it counts the quantity of each SKU.
SKU can also refer to a unique identifier or code that refers to the particular stock keeping unit. These codes are not regulated nor standardized. When one company receives items from another vendor, it has a choice of maintaining the vendor’s SKU or creating its own. Other entity tracking methods, with varying regulations, are Universal Product Code (UPC), International Article Number (EAN), Global Trade Item Number (GTIN), and Australian Product Number (APN).